Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02UB 15.6-inch Deals

By N. Bywater -(CA)

This review is from: Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02UB 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
At first, I wasnt thrilled by the design bc it's not an ultrabook. But you actually realize it a bit more solid/sturdy feeling when compared with some of the more flimsy laptops. It's not very thick though either, so it's a pretty good size. I upgraded the ram on amazon for less than 30 bucks, works great. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZBAP64/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 you'll see your memory usage drop in half. Windows 8 is a bear... so it kills memory like crazy. It's a nice machine though. Would certainly buy it again. I got it as open box display item at best buy for 417, so couldnt beat that. Keyboard is great. I like the matte finsihed screens better than the glass ones because of glare. would highly recommend this product. I also have a samsung note10.1 and a s3 phone, and a samsung bluray player. they all have allshare and they work wonderfully together.
Help other customers find the

 By evd - (USA)

This review is from: Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02UB 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I simply bought this as a replacement laptop to use at home for web surfing, watching videos, listening to music, etc. I have experience with Windows 8 so I'm used to that, and the size was to be expected so that's fine too. Honestly, I've only had it for a day, and it seems to perform well, but I have one big complaint - the speakers are TERRIBLE. At first I thought the balance was off so played around with the sound settings, but nothing helps. They're loud enough, but it sounds like the speakers are underwater. They're muffled and blurry and just unbearable to listen to. I could probably get used to it for watching shows, but there's practically no point in listening to music on here. Really disappointing.

Update - I've had this for about a week now and whatever the issue with the speakers was has worked itself out. Maybe they were just rusty? I don't know, but now they're fine and I'm thrilled about it. This computer isn't going to blow your mind or anything - sound quality and screen resolution aren't amazing, it's bulky, etc etc, but for the price and the performance I couldn't have asked for a better deal, especially from a refurb. I really like Samsung products so I'm glad this worked out.
By Deangelo T. Lawson "DeeLaw" (Louisville, KY)

This review is from: Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02UB 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
great product. so far no complaints. I ordered this for my mom for mothers day and she absolutely loved it.
it is occasionally slow but mainly use it for browsing and school work so it work perfectly to my expectation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét