Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 3 NP300V5A-A03 15.6-Inch Deals

By Stoic Athos (Chicago, IL)
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300V5A-A03 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I needed a laptop for: presentation to clients, web & email, excel, watching movies when out of town.
This laptop is more than enough for all of that. If you're a gamer, there's probably not enough speed. If you're a graphic designer, the LCD may get on your nerves.

In general I prefer desktops because I like the modular components, cheaper price, more power, full-size keyboard & mouse.

The biggest issues for me with laptops are the keyboard & track pads. I use the number pad a lot, and this one has it. The keyboard on this computer also feels very natural and is pretty quiet when typing. I usually HATE track pads. On past laptops that I've owned, I never went anywhere without an additional mouse so that I wouldn't have to use horrid track pad and get frustrated at how long everything took. Samsung, being the same manufacturer as Apple products, uses the same large, well-designed track pad with multi-touch apple functionality (2-finger scroll, zoom-in or out by moving 2 fingers closer or farther apart...). I just played with this for a few hours with no mouse, and I'm pretty sure that I won't need to carry a mouse around with this computer.

It also runs very quietly (so much so that it almost seems like a solid state drive), quickly, and feels pretty light weight. Runs cool too, maybe that's normal for laptops now, but my older work laptop gets to hot to actually set it on your lap. It turns out that it's also currently consumer reports highest rated laptop under $700.

The only downside is the screen. While the screen quality is comparable with most other laptops under $1000, it's lower quality than what I'm accustomed to since I'm used to desktop monitors. That's a very small concession though.

 By AccioFirebolt (Hogwarts) -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300V5A-A03 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This laptop failed after less than a year. I have had laptops from various brands including HP, Compaq, and Sony. All lasted 3-4 years besides replacing batteries once or twice a year. I will never buy another Samsung laptop. Samsung customer service is useless and now the computer is a useless brick sitting in the back of my closet.
By Valken (Murrieta) - (Ca)
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300V5A-A03 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Quality of laptop is higher than Dell and HP. The screen resolution is high and has good contrast. The problems others have stated here seem to be a software issue. Overall I haven't had any problems yet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét