Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3E-K01US 13.3-Inch Deals

By Kenneth R. Koscicki (CA)
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3E-K01US 13.3-Inch Full HD Premium Ultrabook (Mineral Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
This computer is awesome. i have always used 15" screen laptops in the past, then I decided I wanted to check out a MacBook. I loved the size at 13" and screen was perfectly clear, but I ahve learned that I have no patience for thnigs that just don't work when I need them to, for example I couldn't wirelessly print to any of the printers I owed. So along comes this jem. The same screen size, perfectly clear, the lightest laptop I have ever used and a Solid State HDD to boot. I have never used a machine that was so fast. It boots in about 3 seconds, it comes out of hiberantion in about 2 seconds. I am not a fan of Windows 8 by any strech, but I can tolerate it on this. The lighted keyboard is great, the keys are very responsive, movies look good on this and I use it for almost everything.
So want don't I liek about it, the wireless sucks. I have about 6 laptops of varying makes in my house and all of them work flawlessly from anywhere in my house, but this mahcine drops signals faster than it boots. I mean the wireless is really bad, very frustrating and generally gets me mad enought to want to throw it across the room.
But, I love enerything else about it, so I can suffer a little and just better position myself. It really has so many good points and travels light that I enjoy using it, just have to be careful when i'm trying to get an internet connection.
Update 9/3/13:
So in my review I mention the ohorrible WiFi. I finally called Samsung over the Holiday weekend and they were actually there to ehlp me out. I explained my issues and they had me change a few settings and so far...the Wireless is rocking! If this fixes the WiFi issues, then this is the best laptop I have ever owned.

 By Josh McEntee -(CA)
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3E-K01US 13.3-Inch Full HD Premium Ultrabook (Mineral Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
Pros: Battery life, design, extremely light, amazing matte display, good keyboard, multi-touch gestures, blazing fast ssd.
Cons: Minor issues with touch pad, some settings are hard to find (note: this problem would occur with any windows 8 device so they really aren't cons), no touch screen,cannot upgrade ram(4 gigs is enough for me though)

I would say this laptop fits anyone who wants an extremely portable laptop and can easily slip it into an backpack or carry it around. For someone who wants a top-of-the line ultrabook that is fast, slim, and whose design they can show off because it is flawless. I cannot say enough about the looks of the laptop, especially the display and the back-lit keyboard. Not to mention this thing is fast...
It was expensive but after owning this product for a few weeks I'd say it's worth it because I love it. Check out my full video review here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYWVXOrYG4
By Stephanie "Know Thyself" (Coral Gables, FL USA) -

This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3E-K01US 13.3-Inch Full HD Premium Ultrabook (Mineral Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
I shopped around and finally decided to spend the extra money, but wow, it was more than worth it. The display is unlike anything I've seen before, the ability to multitask and instantaneously move between tasks is incredible. This ultrabook is the best I've ever had. The speakers are very clear and strong. Everything about it is amazing. I highly recommend this.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét