Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3F-K01US 13.3-Inch Deals

By Deren Gursel - (CA)
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3F-K01US 13.3-Inch Full HD Premium Ultrabook (Mineral Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my fiancee. I have a Series 9 (new edition) and love it. Therefore decided to buy this newly upgraded ATIV 9.

I love everything about this laptop; very thin, very lightweight, stunning screen(resolution, colors etc.), lightning fast (takes 1-2 seconds to resume or 5-6 seconds to turn it on).

It might be a little expensive, but I believe that this is the best ultrabook for the price.

 By SD_CREW - (CA)
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3F-K01US 13.3-Inch Full HD Premium Ultrabook (Mineral Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
This computer is everything I could have wanted and more. The battery life is great, computer is fast and best of all the screen is absolutely beautiful! I didn't think I would like Windows 8, but I ended up really enjoying it and would recommend everyone to give it a chance and you will warm up to it.

Cons: To be hoenst I can't say anything bad about this computer. It looks gorgeous, is fast and is extremely portable.

Would recommend to everyone! 5*****
By Dean - (CA)
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 9 NP900X3F-K01US 13.3-Inch Full HD Premium Ultrabook (Mineral Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
I haven't bought a laptop in a long time and wanted one under 3 pounds at a reasonable price. I considered a Toshiba Protégé, Asus Zenbook, Acer S5 and a Thinkpad Carbon X1 besides this Samsung model. I ended up choosing the Samsung because of its matte screen and good price. It weighs 2 pounds 7.5 ounces (1120 grams) and the A/C power adapter weights 9.2 ounces (264 grams). Not under 3 pounds but close.

After my initial use I only see one design flaw. The USB 3.0 port is on the left side right next to the power plug. If the laptop is on A/C power, you cannot plug in a normal USB flash drive in the USB 3.0 port at the same time ;( You will need a slim flash drive (no wider than standard USB cables) to have both plugged in at the same time. Hopefully Samsung will make both USB ports 3.0 in the future.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét