Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6 Deals


By Carol P -
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
Love this cover! I searched for a long time to find a cover for my Samsung Chromebook. It's a perfect fit, snaps on easy, and gives my Chromebook the protection it needs. My choice was the clear, it's hard to even tell there's a cover on. I received my cover so quickly, this company is great!
 By Doug M. Thorsen (Rockford, IL USA)
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
I cannot say enough positive things about this case...not only does it fit like a second skin and provides excellent protection against scratches as well as minor drops, but it has built-in little "feet" that unfold and fits very ergonomically on a laptop "lap pad" (as well as on a desktop, but I use mine primarily on my lap). It makes my second-hand Chromebook look like brand-new...
By yvonne -
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
I first purchased this case in black for our chromebook. We liked the chromebook so much we bought a second one and a second case. The second case fit on the chromebook like normal until you opened it. The case would not stay seated and kept lifting off. When I contacted iPearl they immediately offered a refund as long as I paid to have it sent back. Huh? I buy not one but 2 of your products one is defective and I have to pay to return it to you?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét