Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Deals

By J. Reyes (Florida United States)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Red (Personal Computers)
No, this is not a case to protect your Chromebook if you drop it. If you drop it, you are probably screwed. But common sense tells you that this is not that type of protection. This is a shell that fuses nicely with the device, and protects from nicks and scratches, without adding any unnecessary bulk. The tilt option is a nice little feature that aids in typing when flat on a desk or table. I also like the matte finish, color options, and see-through quality of the plastic.

 By Frank Ochoa
(USA)
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Red (Personal Computers)
I reluctantly must say that the quality of this cover was not what I had expected. The bottom piece fit the laptop snug, but the top seemed to have an issue around the two hinges. The top portion of the case would prevent my laptop from opening properly, almost causing me to snap off a hinge in the process. Sending back for a refund.
By Patrizia Tolentino - (Servia)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Red (Personal Computers)
Its exactly what i expected of the product. keeps my chromebook looking nice and new. Super easy to put on and take off so I dont have to worry about ruining my CB

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét