Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Deals

By Amazon Queen (Ohio)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Purple (Personal Computers)
I bought this to go along with my Samsung Chromebook. It gives my chrome book a sleek look.It is light and it does not look cheap at all, it looks very classy. Easy to put on the chromebook, just snap it on. If you want a new look to your chromebook, then give this hard shell case by Ipearl a try. In my opinion this will be ideal for any middle, high school, and college student. I have already receive compliments from my family. Having this cover will prevent scratching on the chromebook, so I say it is a steal.

 By beautyjunkie1090 -(UK)
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Purple (Personal Computers)
I've been looking everywhere for a case for my new chromebook but I couldn't find one that I liked until I came across the ipearl case. It is a really beautiful purple and the case fits great! I also love the little feet that come with the case which make typing a lot easier and more comfortable. I would definitely recommend this case.
By Whovian81 - (UK)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Purple (Personal Computers)
I purchased two of these for my kids Samsung Chromebooks as I could not find a hard shell case to fit them any where else. I hate buying stuff like that online because you never know if its going to fit and what not. It fits perfectly and the kids love them because it allows them to personalize their 'laptops'. I let them pick out some scrapbook stickers and decorate the case. Now they each have their own color and they were able to put their names(with the stickers) on them without risking the surface of the chrome book. Great purchase!!!

1 nhận xét: