Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 3 NP350E7C-A01US Intel 3rd generation Core i7-3630 Deals

By johnhe. -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP350E7C-A01US Intel 3rd generation Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz ~ 1TB ~ 8GB ~ 17.3" HD+ LED (1600x900) ~ DVD+/-RW ~ BlueTooth 4.0 ~ WiDi ~ Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
bought this laptop to help me edit photos I take as I am learning photography. I needed a laptop that could handle a photo editing program, such as PhotoShop, and lots of storage for saved photos. So far, it's working great for this purpose, with one exception: Windows 8 does not recognize .dat files of online photo editors such as Pixlr or Picmonkey, so that's a negative. Since I am use to Windows Vista, I was a little worried about getting a laptop with the new Windows 8 system, but once you get used to the vastly different arrangement of everything, it's pretty cool and easy to use. Overall, I am very satisfied.
  Yeonjeong Kim -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP350E7C-A01US Intel 3rd generation Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz ~ 1TB ~ 8GB ~ 17.3" HD+ LED (1600x900) ~ DVD+/-RW ~ BlueTooth 4.0 ~ WiDi ~ Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
I tried many other models of laptops but this one works so great.
The graphics are very vivid, programs run fast, and very silent!
I was really surprised with this laptop since it is not expensive but has so many strength.
By Fred Roberts (Hamburg , Germany) -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP350E7C-A01US Intel 3rd generation Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz ~ 1TB ~ 8GB ~ 17.3" HD+ LED (1600x900) ~ DVD+/-RW ~ BlueTooth 4.0 ~ WiDi ~ Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
Early 2013 I searched for exactly this configuration: 17", 8gb, core i7. The general starting price was $900. Not only is the Samsung 3 a bargain at $700, the remaining stats are almost to good to be true, 2.4ghz, 1tb, and so on.

My first impression usng the laptop was how fast it booted and how quiet it was. So far I haven't seen any issues installing the programs I usually use. It's exactly the laptop I wanted.

Then there's Windows 8: at first I hated it, but after delving deeper into it, the new possibilities are definitely intriguing. There are two "realms" in the new windows, the desktop which is the old interface and the app world, which is the new interface. Switching back and forth is cumbersome at first, and the default configuration has you falling out of desktop and into the metro interface quite often. But you can work pretty much the way you used to in Windows 7 by 1) learning the shortcuts, e.g.windows key+d returns you to desktop mode. 2) select desktop applications as default programs for common filetypes (pdf, jpg, mp3, avi, etc) - if a metro app is the default you leave desktop mode when opening the object and don't return to desktop when closing. 3) I haven't done this yet, but you can also install one of a number of programs that reinstates the start menu and disables the charms menu. Though the start window is different than the old start menu, the search available there appears to me to do the job, so I will try it out some more before making this move.

What some people might miss: this dvd drive does not support blu ray, and the touch pad does not have an external switch to enable/disable.

All in all, a dream configuration at this price. I'm beginning to like Samsung.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét