Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung ATIV Book 2 NP270E5E-K03US 15.6-Inch Deals


By Daniel Simon -(CA)
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 2 NP270E5E-K03US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
Lightweight, nice keyboard and display is bright and readable. Samsung electronics seem to have good attention to detail and pretty much trouble free.

 By moviepal -CA
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 2 NP270E5E-K03US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
Samsung has long been a favorite of mine, along with Dell, but the ATIV Book 2 has put Samsung in the lead for good. It boots up in seconds and is ready to do a good days work or play. I did install word (work and my writing require it), but other than that I was working on it within 8 minutes. (I'm slow, LOL)
The screen is amazing and the picture quality is as well. This is one of the best laptops I have ever used and will buy another one when this one gets to old. This is ideal for the anyone who wants a light weight laptop to carry with them!!
By Eugene F. McCarthy Jr (Gonic, NH USA) -
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 2 NP270E5E-K03US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
I love this unit! I changed from a Dell which I am sick of! This is so much easier to use and Samsung has some of their own features that make it worth every penny. On the down side, it has a feature on the touch pad that you can change screens by sliding your finger from the outside edge. I find this to be a pain as another screen will pop up if I go to far over from the center of the touch pad. the only other thing I would have REALLY liked is a back lit keyboard! I can deal with the touch pad issue but the Non-Backlit keyboard is the only thing that kept me from giving this a 5 star rating.
I would still HIGHLY recommend this unit and the Samsung brand! Outstanding product and quality made! Really worth it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét