Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Deals

By McBain "wgars1234" (Kirkland, WA USA)
This review is from: ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I bought mine from the Microsoft store a couple days ago. This review does not cover my experience with Windows 8.

I've been looking for a new machine to carry on trips and to do presentations with to customers. So, it has to have the ability to do emails, browsing, pdf display, have a vga out connector, and a usb connector for the remote.

I've used larger laptops on trips, and smaller ones. This one seems about just the right size and weight. I've always hated the touchpads on them, and would use a plugin external mouse. To my pleasure, the touchscreen interface eliminates most of the problems with the touchpad.

The machine does all that I require, and exceeds my expectations with a giant disk drive. I'm surprised by how much I like it. It feels solid and well made. It boots and shuts down faster than any other machine I've had.

On the downside, I would like to have the retina display, and the machine isn't silent - there's the fan and the rotating disk drive which makes a little noise when you tilt the machine. I'd rather have an SSD, but I did not take any stars off for these issues because they would have added considerably to the price.

 By J. Clarke - (CA)
This review is from: ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Can't say much more about this computer than has been said already. I used an awesome youtube review ([...]) in my decision to buy this one and I would suggest checking it out for pros and cons.

I am really just writing this review to mention an issue that other will have. This computer has a fairly wide bezel (the edge area around the screen). Therefore, it doesn't fit into every case made for 11.6in laptops, especially ones for a Macbook air. You may do better looking for a 12-13in case if you're having trouble fitting it in. I will be using a 13.3in case to avoid scratching my new comp. Just a tip... hope it helps.
By ralph lelii - CA
This review is from: ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I buy lots of computers because I teach and use technical innovation whenever I can. I bought this thinking it was an inexpensive backup that I could use. I don't write many reviews, but I am writing this because this is literally a piece of junk. ASUS makes good stuff, but they should not sell something regardless of price point if it is useless. I don't even use it. The track pad is the worst I have ever seen and that is saying something. Every time I touch it two or three windows open. The screen is barely above wretched, the battery lasts about 90 minutes and the cursor is hard to control. The machine freezes every five minutes or so and then you have tow wait about 2 minutes for it to unfreeze. You may think I am making this up but I am not. It is a piece of junk-avoid it like the plague.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét