Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung R540-JA04 15.6-Inch Deals

By hp1480 "hp1480" (Wellesley,Ma) -
This review is from: Samsung R540-JA04 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I think Samsung is becoming quality leader in computers and tvs.You get Sony quality without paying Sony prices.The computer came as ordered in a few days ,and I was very impressed with the beauty and quality of the Samsung.I registered and was informed that Samsung had added 3 more months to my warranty .Now that's what I call a great company.Setup was easy even for a non techie.I was surprised to find a watered down Word & Excel which was great since I never used all the functions of Word .Since Outlook express is no longer available ,I researched a little and downloaded Thunderbird and then found thet Microsoft had an email client called Windows Live Mail which is an improvement over Outlook Express .Setup was great ,I just typed in my email address and my password and that was it.No more configuring incoming ,outgoing, Windows took care of that .So far this laptop boots fast and is a pleasure to work with.I purchased Rebit5 a recovery system which I bought with 1tb hardrive and backed up everyhing .If I had one complaint it would be the computer is a little on the heavy side and the battery only last around 3 1/2 hours .But I come back to the reason I bought this laptop ,where do you get a computer like this for $499.99 ?

 By EYoung - (CA)
This review is from: Samsung R540-JA04 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I love this laptop! It has everything I need and the price was affordable. My only complaint is I ordered a silver one and they sent me a brown one. The brown shows every fingerprint, I am very disappointed about this! I do not feel like going thru the return process so I will deal with it.
By A person -(CA)
This review is from: Samsung R540-JA04 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I have had my Samsung laptop for about 2 years now and it still works like new! I do agree with the other reviews that at times things can be laggy but it does not happen very often. The computer is great for school work and just surfing online.If you are looking for a reliable computer for school then this is it. However, it is a little heavy but you do have a nice size screen. All in all definitely depends on what you want to accomplish on your laptop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét