Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 3 NP350V5C-A01US 15.6" Core i5 Deals

By Alexander -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP350V5C-A01US 15.6" Core i5 750GB HDD Laptop(Titan_sliver) (Personal Computers)
Pros:
Hardware power (i5+6RAM+750GB)
Linux works with all HW.
1 GB net. Only 100mb on DELL.
Good screen. TN, w/o PWM.
4 USB.
Price.

Cons:
Samsung software.
Win 8.

 By Ryan D (Baltimore, MD) -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP350V5C-A01US 15.6" Core i5 750GB HDD Laptop(Titan_sliver) (Personal Computers)
Really, a very good laptop for the price (sub 700$ and free shipping). The i5 processor is plenty fast for most typical purposes. The 6G of memory is equally nice.

What I did was to purchase a 128GB SSD to replace the platter hard drive to really give this laptop some speed. Typical platter based hard drives are a big bottleneck, but I simply won't pay the premium to have them pre-installed at a big markup, so I do it myself.

Also, I have to look around to find a screen with a 'Matte' finish. I really don't understand why so many screens these days are the high-gloss finish with an awful glare. Matte finish on this is very nice.

So far, no problems. All things considered, the bang for the buck on this laptop is pretty good. The construction is solid, and the manufacturing looks very good. If I needed another mid-end laptop, I'd probably get this one.
By SendingItYourWay (WestBerkshire UK)
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP350V5C-A01US 15.6" Core i5 750GB HDD Laptop(Titan_sliver) (Personal Computers)
I'm no computer nerd so I'm not going to bore you with specifics because to be honest I don't know a lot about them except for the hardware. What I do know is this computer is FAST, built solid, lightweight, charges fast, holds a charge quite well and does everything we need it to do. Windows 8 was little weird at first but once I got a hang of it it's not much different than other versions you just have to figure out where things are. For the price it's a solid little rig and I wish this was mine instead of the wifes now I'm jealous because I'm stuck with our 8 year old desktop and she can walk all around the house and do everything plus more than I can. Yes, she loves it too but I should have bought it for myself. :-)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét