Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 3 NP300E4C-A01US 14-Inch Deals

By Carolyn Ann Mioduski - (CA)
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E4C-A01US 14-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this computer on July 26th, 2012. It started running slow about seven months later. Took it in to have it checked and saw little improvement. The first week of August 2013 it began really dragging. Again took it in for checking. On August 28th, 2013 I was informed by the technician that the mother board had failed. Of course, the warranty had expired. After conversations with numerous agents at the repair facility, I was informed that they have been seeing this problem throughout their company's stores. The Samsung representative told me that they had no issues with this computer. Replacement of the mother board may be over $200 plus labor. So.... use your own judgment when considering the purchase this one.

 By hereisthiswoman (Goodview, VA, United States) -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E4C-A01US 14-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
I ordered this computer for internet browsing, light school-work, and to run Quickbooks for my company. My other crashed unexpectedly, and I needed a very reasonably priced laptop quick. I chose this one, as it had the best specs out of the computers in my price range. I'm very happy with my decision.

Got the computer early (thanks Go4Computers). I removed some bloatware per other reviews, loaded up Quickbooks, and restored my company's back-up. Voila! Fantastic, zippy computer! Quickbooks opens very fast, processes quick, and internet surfing is speedy. Did make a minor color adjustment to the screen resolution, now the color is great!

I'm very glad I decided to buy a computer with Windows 7, instead of buying a similar computer with Windows 8 from a big box store. I've heard Windows 8 is difficult to use if you're not purchasing a touchscreen laptop. I was tempted, just to have a computer in my hands that day. I'm glad I didn't, because Windows 7 is like butter, and WELL worth the wait.

Overall, I'm very pleased and highly recommend this computer for anyone looking for a basic laptop to get the job done!

By LARRY (South Carolina) -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E4C-A01US 14-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
Crashed during first week. Had to send to Samsung for repair. Thus far it is working fine. The service took about two weeks. Samsung customer service was efficient and easy to deal with. Overall a good little computer. I hook it to TV to watch movies which is excellent feature. Hookup with Hdmi cable and automatic connection. Keep receiving alert to download sound driver. Each time I try receive upgrade failed message. Also no way to stop annoying Norton needs to be installed even though I uninstalled it. Samsung must have it in the system that even though I uninstalled it is still on computer (hidden, I guess)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét