Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6 Deals

By Carol P -(NewzeLand)
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
Love this cover! I searched for a long time to find a cover for my Samsung Chromebook. It's a perfect fit, snaps on easy, and gives my Chromebook the protection it needs. My choice was the clear, it's hard to even tell there's a cover on. I received my cover so quickly, this company is great!

 By Doug M. Thorsen (Rockford, IL USA)
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
I cannot say enough positive things about this case...not only does it fit like a second skin and provides excellent protection against scratches as well as minor drops, but it has built-in little "feet" that unfold and fits very ergonomically on a laptop "lap pad" (as well as on a desktop, but I use mine primarily on my lap). It makes my second-hand Chromebook look like brand-new...

By The Penguin "Techno Geek" (California, Dude) 

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - CLEAR (Personal Computers)
This is my first hard shell case. The Samsung Chromebook felt kind of fragile, so I ordered the iPearl mCover to protect it from my 3 year old. It was easy to install and snapped on in just a few minutes with no tools. It comes with 2 pieces. One for the lid and one for the bottom. The lid cover fits nice and tight, but the bottom cover feels a bit loose. Not loose enough to fall off though. Just a bit creaky around the 2 front corners. It also adds a bit of thickness to the Chromebook and a slight amount of weight. It has 2 fold out legs that I probably won't use. I ordered the clear case, because I want to show off my Samsung Chromebook logo on the lid. The black cover wasn't transparent and the other colors seemed too bright. I would have preferred a more conservative transparent smoke color or olive green instead of the bright green one. But hey, the clear cover does the job just fine.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét