Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A08US 15.6-Inch Deals

By Patricia Frymyer (Lancaster, PA USA)

This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A03US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
So far so good...I needed a better processor with higher RAM and memory, plus something that allowed me to work from home when necessary. This laptop can run several programs, including Microsoft Office, simultaneously and at a good processing speed. The keyboard is very comfortable to use; and setting it up was easy. Very happy with this!

 By Tburn -(UK)

This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A03US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
Have had this laptop for about a week now. Overall I am very happy with it. Had never owned a samsung laptop beofre but due to quality of their over products decided to go for it. I had picked out a slightly different model on another site but it sold out. Did a bit of looking and found this one.
This is a great buy for the $. Love the I5 cpu, wish the HD was 7200prm or SSD but for less than $800 it would be hard to find that. The screen is quite nice and bright, does a great job with different media. Onboard graphics can be pretty bad sometimes but I have to say that its not the case here. The other thing I found quite surprising was just how light it is. For a 15.6 laptop i have to say its quite light and really portable.
If your looking for a decent laptop that you use for school, media, surfing and want to be able to travel easy with it this could be for you.
By Patrick - (CA)

This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A03US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
I have been using this computer for about 3 month.
The price is moderate and this laptop has so nice performance.
It has a i5 process and a ivy Bridge, so the graphic is HD4000. It is excellent.
I haven't got troubled anything yet, I don't have separate graphic card though.
I think HD 4000 is suitable for you if you don't play 3D high performance game a lot.

It also has saving power mode, so you can protect your battery from overcharge damaging. (you can extend your battery life)
Auto-power option is also convenient. you don't need to on and off your power every time. just fold it up.
On top of all that, there are a lot of other great things what I felt.
I'm so satisfied with this product.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét