Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Deals

By Jaye Bee - (UK)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Aqua (Personal Computers)
The color of this case looks just as good as shown. In the past I've had experiences with cases for other devices showing one shade, and then upon delivery the case is often a drastically darker or lighter shade. Fortunately, that is not the situation here and the case is the lovely shade of bright blue we see in the picture.

It's quite sturdy, but still easily snaps into place on the Chromebook. It only took a minute to snap the small brackets in place around the device and it fits perfectly. I was worried that the little brackets that hold the case on would scratch or scuff the device in the process, but they didn't harm it at all.

The retractable feet in the back elevate it to a decent level, and they are sturdy as well. I haven't had any problems with them supporting the device while I worked.

All in all I am extremely happy with the product. I do not feel like I over-paid; it's good quality for the price. I'm thrilled that the color matched the picture shown, and I feel confident that my device is protected when I take it out of the house. I (fortunately!) haven't had to experience how well the case withstands being dropped, so I cannot review that. I'll update my review if anything along those lines happens.

 By Fairgravity -(CA)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Aqua (Personal Computers)
Wonderful color. Right out of the package fits wonderfully. No need for instructions. Even though the chrome book has a solid state hard drive, the bottom cover has ventilation holes. Also, a nice little surprise the bottom part of the case has little leg stands for the easement to type. Not a case that would protect it if I dropped it from a standing position or if I threw it against a wall, but from minor drops and scuff marks, this case would protect it.
Love the color
By Ac'Lynne Uesugi - (USA)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Aqua (Personal Computers)
This vibrant, Happy color is the color you get! It fits perfectly on the lightweight Chromebook, personalizing overall appearance, while keeping it light. Simple to attach. Cleans up fingerprints easily. Hardcover, with an option to prop up computer as rubber tabs secure it in place. This iPearl is an excellent compliment for Chromebook. Assorted colors to choose from.

1 nhận xét: