Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung NP300V5A-A06US 15.6-Inch Deals

By Suzy (California, USA, Earth)
This review is from: Samsung NP300V5A-A06US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Update: The repair process was a nightmare and a failure. The cheap plastic power port is hard-wired to the motherboard and when they break, which is VERY common, the whole board needs to be replaced. We got one fixed but then the same thing happened again immediately after it was returned to us. With the other one, they claimed the moisture sensor under the keyboard had been triggered at some point, voiding the warranty. So although this had NOTHING to do w/ the problem, they refused to fix it.

Also, while they were still working they would regularly give us the "blue screen of death", dumping and loosing all unsaved content. NOT COOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bought 2 of these and I was very impressed. They gave great performance and I loved their durable shell. Unfortunately the ac-in on both broke quickly. First the cords would just slip out easily. But finally one, and then a few months later the other, just stopped accepting a charge completely. Now I have 2 paperweights. Fortunately I only bought them about 8 months ago from Costco and I'm hoping that I can get them repaired or replaced.

Also, one of the charging cables failed after only about 5 months. I had to buy a replacement from Amazon for around $30.

I particularly was pleased that it wasn't over-bundled with a bunch of useless software. We mostly used it for Internet, DVD watching, connecting to TVs to watch movies. It was great for those tasks.

If it wasn't for the ac issue, I'd have given this product 4 or 5 stars because it was a great product for the price.

 By Tusk -(CA)
This review is from: Samsung NP300V5A-A06US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Stay away from this unit and all Samsungs that have this same body style. The cooling system is awful, housing 100% very thin plastic,
Video and Cpu processors are combined on the Intel B950 and the cooling system can't keep up.
I have owned 2 of them both had same problem. Don't even think of playing any kind of 3D game useless you do I what I did and take the entire system motherboard out of case and put a 120mm FAN on top of the CPU heat sink and add Artic Sivler thermal paste.
If you do not know anything about computers stay away from this one.
By charlie -(UK)
This review is from: Samsung NP300V5A-A06US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Samsung NP300V5A-A06US 15.6-Inch Laptop
I purchased this item for a xmas present...Samsung typically has a good reputation....however this item broke in 5 days....the ac adapter port where you plug in the ac plug is very cheap plastic and broke after 5 days...NOT the adapter but the computer end....I purchase about 5 computers a year and took a chance on a Amazon order...never again will I purchase a Samsung computer or any item from Samsung...buyer beware....I would say that most of these items are now made in China which has very, very poor quality..I loaded MS office and several other programs in those 5 days which required activation and now am out 100's of dollars...Amazon was very good on my refund so I do not have a beef with them...Shame on you Samsung for poor quality items...I will never buy a Samsung product again

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét