Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung ATIV Book 5 NP540U4E-K04US 14-Inch Deals

By Woodrow Benson (McLean, VA USA) -
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 5 14-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Mineral Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
I liked the ATIV Book 5 enough that when I had to return it because of a minor issue I got a replacement rather than a different laptop. (Hats off to Amazon for remarkable service; they sent me a new one even before I returned the old one, so that I wasn't without a computer.) This unit has an excellent keyboard and touch pad, plus good battery life. It's also speedy and the build quality seems good. On the negative side, the screen is not as crisp as some others--look elsewhere if you're a video fanatic--and the black finish is a real fingerprint magnet. It's reasonably nice looking but not as cool as other Samsung laptops.

 By adelina vongpanya -(CA)
This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 5 NP540U4E-K04US 14-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my oldest going into high school. she needed her own computer and portability should she need it at school. This is light weight and with a touch screen you can't ask for a better deal. It was right at back to school which I think brought the price down to just under $600. Fabulous.
By Heath W. Johnson - (UK)

This review is from: Samsung ATIV Book 5 NP540U4E-K04US 14-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Ash Black) (Personal Computers)
Computer seems fine. Fires up quick, easy to setup etc. Only issue is they installed 2 u's. one where u goes and another where J goes. Amazon was nice enough to send me another laptop out even before I sent in the defective one. Would have received 5 stars had this not happened. Ill update in a few months as well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét