Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Deals

By carribou (Chicago, IL)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Pink (Personal Computers)
This review is going to be short.
Great quality.
Fits perfect.
Color is true to picture.
Note: Color looks different when not on Chromebook. Looked more orange, but perfect when installed.
Really easy to install.
I am a happy customer.

 By Katja - (USA)
This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Pink (Personal Computers)
I love this case for my chrome book! It totally transformed my laptop and was so simple to put on. I will shop with this seller again!! and I highly recommend anyone looking for cases for electronics and good customer service to go through them.

Thx! :)
By Ms. Grace -(Chicago)

This review is from: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi or 3G) laptop - Pink (Personal Computers)
it came on time, but I felt tricked as it was automatically set up for next day delivery which made this cost twice the amount...(total was like 39.98 ouch) and I didn't even have the chromebook yet at that time.... well the case is nice does it job, i don't feel that much heat either from the chromebook, while on my lap. I might bling it out a bit, with some rhinestone stickers. I like it being blank because if you decide to add lil extras you can.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét