Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Deals

By Joanna Ortiz (San Bruno, CA USA) -
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
The Atheros wireless card that came installed in this laptop was defective and wouldn't hold a connection no matter what network it was connected to. I contacted Samsung and they confirmed that it seemed to be a hardware issue. I returned it and got a replacement laptop. Same issue. I did some research and these cards are just bad. It's a shame because otherwise, the computer is great, but trying to deal with the all the internet issues and hardware problems were beyond frustrating. Terrible experience.


 By Edward Hayes "ehaze" (Port Orchard, WA)

This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
Purchased this Samsung Laptop (NEW) as a Christmas gift from "City Electronic" thru Amazon.com. AVOID BUYING FROM THE THIS SELLER.... Here is why. When this laptop arrived, it started to BLUESCREEN from the beginning..having some knowledge of Windows machines..I ran a hardware check and found that the Ram or memory was defective. I immediately contacted the seller and ask for a refund or exchange...the seller told me to contact Samsung and refuse to take it back...called Amazon and filed a complaint...because third party sellers must have a 30 day return or exchange policy ...but that did not matter, because the seller was still allowed to sell the same new Laptop thru Amazon.com...Called Samsung and was told mail it to them at my expense and it wound take 3-4 weeks for it to be repaired...later I purchased ram for $42.18 and asked the seller to pay for that ( he did) later after seeing the claim...I swapped out the ram and the laptop worked perfectly (note) the door to the ram and hard drive...is made of very cheap plastic, has to be bent into place for it to fit...I did buy a 3 year SquareTrade warranty for this laptop...did not think that that I should be having to use it 7 days after a new purchased that comes with factory warranty... the seller and Amazon.com let me down....Samsung just has slow and bad customer service...LIKE MOST BIG COMPANIES...bigger is not better. look closely at the seller's return policy before buying from them....good customer service is not important most companies...their bottom line seems to be more profit.
By njbubu - (CA)
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) (Personal Computers)
So the laptop itself is not bad at all. it's not to heavy, pretty fast for the specs. However, after only 3 weeks of having it the wireless card needs to be replaced. I contacted Samsung and the service representative was really nice and after 10minutes of talking he set me up with a service appointment. Maybe I just ended up with a faulty laptop, but I expected more from Samsung (even on the lower cheap side of products).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét